Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eh, who needs a Blackberry?

Gus likes to by my assistant with pretty much whatever I'm doing. He often feels that I'm not doing things well enough and will chatter away at me and whatever I'm moving or touching. He only does this chatter when he's being bossy or for some reason he does it in his food bowl. Or if he decides that he really doesn't like something, he'll just hiss and try to bite it.

It took a long time to get him to stop attacking my phone. He would stalk it, no matter how far away, run and try to kill it. He's so good now that while I'm texting, he sits on my hand right next to it and just watches the screen and my fingers moving, supervising as always. Well I was texting last night and I stopped to look up at something and for some reason, I heard my phone still texting. Confused, I looked down and saw that Gus was imitating the clicking texting noise! That's the first brand new sound he's made in several months! Who needs a Blackberry when you have Gus? He can just text people for me!

So adorable! And such a good assistant

The Gustexting I can get use to, but it would be great if I could talk him into giving up on redesigning my shoes and giving me haircuts when I'm not looking... But apparently he needs to assist me in my fashion life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment