Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sid's Cage After


Sid's New Mansion 1
Originally uploaded by activistkate
TADA!!!!! He went right into it. I think that he thought it was Gus' cage because he went right in, ate some food, took a nap, and acted like it's always been his cage. When I'm gone during the day, I do put up a barrier between their cages because Gus has been a little terirotirally aggressive and bitey when I get home. He's getting better though. I don't think we'll have to do that much longer though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Lovely birds you have, and you treat them very well. :)

    I'm wondering what colours your flight cages are. It looks to me that the one on the left is "white" finish, and the one on the right might be "platinum" or "sandstone". But then again, it might just be the lighting. Are they different? If so, do you find that you prefer one of the two colours? (Is one easier to clean?) I can't decide whether to get white or platinum!

    ReplyDelete