Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ebay Wins=Birdy Wins!

Look what I won on Ebay today!!!!


Balsa Blocks!!
Won 12 block pieces for 9.50 plus shipping! This will last Sid several weeks after I saw them into pieces. I plan to make some foraging hanging toys and some foot toys!!!!! YES!! I'm getting like 10X the balsa wood that what I'd pay for locally at pet stores. I'm hoping to talk Gus into gnawing on some balsa wood, even though he's kinda "anti-wood"


20 Natural Vine Balls
Won these for 9.50 plus shipping! Cheaper than everywhere I found locally. I don't know that Sid will like these, but I'm almost 90 percent sure they'll be a hit if I throw an almond in there. I can tell you now Gus will want nothing to do with these and will quickly throw this off his cage with much gusto and rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment